-
2014
(55)
-
January(55)
- Detox With Drew – THE 5 DAY DETOX -
- The Dessert Angel – How to Have Your Cake and Lose...
- Fast Vitiligo Cure – The #1 Natural Vitiligo Treat...
- Rosacea Free Forever – How to Cure Rosacea Easily,...
- Super Nutrition Academy – Holistic Nutrition and N...
- Buy The Gastric Band Hypnotherapy Pack Today! – Th...
- Bodyweight Burn
- CLICK HERE AND GET RID OF low platelets – thromboc...
- Stage Ready Nutrition & Training
- Final Phase Fat Loss – hero
- The Physique Formula – How To Get Your Ultimate Body
- Show and Go Training by Eric Cressey – Show and Go...
- Leon’s Anti-aging Beauty Secrets
- Holy Grail Body Transformation, Lose Fat and Gain ...
- Female Fat Loss Over Forty
- The Program-Split -
- Funk Flex MMA Workouts – Train hard, fight easy!!!!
- The High Performance Handbook
- Natural Urticaria (Hives) & Angioedema Treatment B...
- CT-50
- Jon Gabriel’s Method for Non-Diet Weight Loss
- Kimberly Snyder LP2
- Lean and Lovely Program -
- 30 Days To Thin – Celebrity Thinspiration and Pro ...
- Starve Mode
- Superhero Sprints – Six-Week Superhero
- Cancer Truth
- Muscle Imbalances Revealed -
- Belinda Benn’s Get Lean Program :: Belinda Benn – ...
- The Dark Side of Fat Loss
- Top Secret Fat Loss Secret – Dr. Suzanne Gudakunst
- Learn How To Improve Kidney Function – Natural Tre...
- Kettlebell Challenge Workouts -
- Figure Competition Secrets
- Angular Cheilitis Free Forever – How to Cure Angul...
- Usui Reiki Healing Master
- How To Safely & Permanently Remove Moles, Warts & ...
- Carb Back-Loading: Manual for Total Body Fat Control
- Cold Sore Free Forever – How to Cure Cold Sore Eas...
- Body Fuel System
- The Master Cleanse Book Everyone’s Raving About
- Shocking Facts About Fat Loss – Turbulence Training
- Kris Fondran’s ShapeShifter Yoga
- Psoriasis Free For Life – How to Cure Psoriasis Ea...
- Skin Whitening Forever – Whitening Your Skin Easil...
- Fibroids Miracle™ – Cure Uterine Fibroids Naturally
- How to Build Muscle – The No Nonsense Guide To Fas...
- Feast Your Fat Away
- Ovarian Cyst Miracle™ – Cure Ovarian Cysts and PCO...
- challengeworkouts.com
- Why Eating MORE White Rice Will Increase Fat Burni...
- Carb Nite
- 51 Workout Finishers – Workout Finishers V2
- Burn The Fat Body Transformation System – Tom Venuto
- Eczema Free Forever – How to Cure Eczema Easily, N...
-
January(55)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2014
(55)
-
▼
January
(55)
- Detox With Drew – THE 5 DAY DETOX -
- The Dessert Angel – How to Have Your Cake and Lose...
- Fast Vitiligo Cure – The #1 Natural Vitiligo Treat...
- Rosacea Free Forever – How to Cure Rosacea Easily,...
- Super Nutrition Academy – Holistic Nutrition and N...
- Buy The Gastric Band Hypnotherapy Pack Today! – Th...
- Bodyweight Burn
- CLICK HERE AND GET RID OF low platelets – thromboc...
- Stage Ready Nutrition & Training
- Final Phase Fat Loss – hero
- The Physique Formula – How To Get Your Ultimate Body
- Show and Go Training by Eric Cressey – Show and Go...
- Leon’s Anti-aging Beauty Secrets
- Holy Grail Body Transformation, Lose Fat and Gain ...
- Female Fat Loss Over Forty
- The Program-Split -
- Funk Flex MMA Workouts – Train hard, fight easy!!!!
- The High Performance Handbook
- Natural Urticaria (Hives) & Angioedema Treatment B...
- CT-50
- Jon Gabriel’s Method for Non-Diet Weight Loss
- Kimberly Snyder LP2
- Lean and Lovely Program -
- 30 Days To Thin – Celebrity Thinspiration and Pro ...
- Starve Mode
- Superhero Sprints – Six-Week Superhero
- Cancer Truth
- Muscle Imbalances Revealed -
- Belinda Benn’s Get Lean Program :: Belinda Benn – ...
- The Dark Side of Fat Loss
- Top Secret Fat Loss Secret – Dr. Suzanne Gudakunst
- Learn How To Improve Kidney Function – Natural Tre...
- Kettlebell Challenge Workouts -
- Figure Competition Secrets
- Angular Cheilitis Free Forever – How to Cure Angul...
- Usui Reiki Healing Master
- How To Safely & Permanently Remove Moles, Warts & ...
- Carb Back-Loading: Manual for Total Body Fat Control
- Cold Sore Free Forever – How to Cure Cold Sore Eas...
- Body Fuel System
- The Master Cleanse Book Everyone’s Raving About
- Shocking Facts About Fat Loss – Turbulence Training
- Kris Fondran’s ShapeShifter Yoga
- Psoriasis Free For Life – How to Cure Psoriasis Ea...
- Skin Whitening Forever – Whitening Your Skin Easil...
- Fibroids Miracle™ – Cure Uterine Fibroids Naturally
- How to Build Muscle – The No Nonsense Guide To Fas...
- Feast Your Fat Away
- Ovarian Cyst Miracle™ – Cure Ovarian Cysts and PCO...
- challengeworkouts.com
- Why Eating MORE White Rice Will Increase Fat Burni...
- Carb Nite
- 51 Workout Finishers – Workout Finishers V2
- Burn The Fat Body Transformation System – Tom Venuto
- Eczema Free Forever – How to Cure Eczema Easily, N...
-
▼
January
(55)
Followers
Carb Back-Loading: Manual for Total Body Fat Control
Click Image To Visit Site
Maybe I should display a bit of humility, but I’m damn proud of how I look, because I didn’t always look this good.
At this point, I should be starting my sales pitch, but I’ll be honest with you, I don’t have time to write a huge, sprawling sales letter. Like so many other pioneers in this industry, selling is not my business: doing is. Working with clients, discovering and applying cutting edge systems doesn’t leave time for a lot of smoke-blowing. I bet you’re busy too, so I won’t waste your time.
I did. I watched everything I put in my mouth and my eating schedule displayed Swiss-precision timing. I would never eat the foods I loved — like the cherry turnover above — and I never dared miss a feeding, fearing the rumble, irritability and nausea of an empty stomach. In short…
These days, I only get to the gym three times a week if I’m lucky. I’m building a business and working with athletes across the globe. I don’t have time to spare.
My background as a physicist keeps me hungry for knowledge. I’m always reading a medical journal to stay on top of my game and while researching a random vein of interest…
I stumbled upon an integral component of the way to stay lean and enhance every aspect of training — strength, size, aesthetics — with almost no effort.
I don’t eat on a schedule anymore. I make gains in the gym with little effort, even training a total of 3 hours a week; I eat cherry turnovers, hamburgers and fries, ice cream and cheesecake and guess what?
After spending a few years perfecting the eating strategy, I finally put it all into a single… Read more…
0 comments:
Post a Comment